Project Development & Finance
Armooh-Williams’ project development and Finance Practice focus highly on a curated number of the world’s largest and complex projects. Our project finance group offers clients an unparalleled insight from project initiation until its completion by creating innovative structures, finding solutions that meet the objectives of multiple parties.
- Project sponsors
- Equipment Suppliers
- Infrastructural Funds
- Public Sector Entities and Rating agencies
Immigration laws and regulations complex, difficult to understand, and stringent. Whether our clients merely desire to visit or actively work or live in the United States, we are here to quickly and effectively assist them with expert advice and a wide variety of immigration services.
- Nonimmigrant visas
- Family Immigration Services
- Immigration Policies & Regulatory Advocacy
- U.S. Consular Representation
- Investor Immigration Services
- Humanitarian Relief
International Commerce & Trade Law
The global marketplace has become increasingly open to trade. However, disparities in local laws, business, and custom practices have frequently posed significant challenges to the trade of international goods and services. Additionally, international trade sanctions, complex customs laws, and varying exchange controls and foreign requirements can create excessive burdens and obstacles for businesses. We expertly navigate the myriad of rules and regulations to open avenues for our clients to execute their international commercial goals successfully.
- WTO Policies & Regulations
- Trade agreements negotiation and implementation
- Import & Export Control
- Supply Chain Security
- Trade Sanctions & Remedies
- Commercial Agreements
- International Arbitration and Mediation
Corporate & Business Law
Industry volatility and new regulatory amendments routinely impact the laws, rules, and stability of the marketplace. We advise and assist corporations, organizations, and entrepreneurs in navigating the legal waters to start, grow, and maintain their respective entities.
- includes traditionally secured loan facilities & off-balance-sheet financing
(e.g., equipment leasing, public &private debt)
- Entity Selection, Formation & Organization
- General Corporate Governance
- Non-Profit Organization Formation & Governance
- Commercial Transactions
- licensing, staffing, sales, advertising, marketing, information technology, software, consultancy & other business/operational agreements
- Athletics Contracts & Representation